Irion has been a premier producer of high quality caulking and PU foam guns for more than 20 years. The combination of German engineering and on-site quality control along with the most cost effective manufacturing process has made Irion products number one in the global market. Our production facility in China operates under the strictest test standards maintaining certificates. Having all our operations from manufacturing through distribution in one company provides unique capabilities for creating customized features and private label products as well as reducing costs and delays. Irion is strongly committed to sustainable, environmentally-friendly technologies and fair treatment of employees. Our expertise is appreciated by retailers and specialized wholesalers both nationally and internationally.
What is the best way to contact Irion-America?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all product related or general questions.
How can I purchase product?
Email email@example.com and a representative will put you in contact with a local distributor.
Why are there no prices on the website?
Where is the nearest distributor?
Does Irion-America offer Private Label Products?
What is a Thrust Ratio?
How do I clean my foam gun?
- Remove foam from the adapter with foam cleaner
- Screw the detergent can onto the gun adapter
- Pull the trigger until only clear cleaner emerges from the gun
- Leave the detergent can on the gun for 15-20 minutes (detergent removes all foam residues in the gun barrel)
- After the exposure time, actuate the trigger again to let the residual cleaner foam mixture escape from the gun barrel
- The detergent can can now be removed and cleaning is complete
Why can't the foam can be mounted on my foam gun?
- There is a torn old can valve in the gun adapter when changing the can
- The can valve holder is not free and glued with old foam
- You do not have a gun foam can (mounting foam cans are not intended to be screwed onto an adapter)
Why does foam no longer come out of my foam gun?
Check as follows:
- Has the foam gun been cleaned properly after use and has foam residue been removed?
- Is the adapter ball freely movable in the socket adapter? (Check by pushing the ball down)
- Can the trigger be easily operated or is the dispensing needle stuck? (Foam residues hold the dispensing needle inside, indicating improper cleaning)
- Was the pistol stored with the cans screwed on? (the valve can stick while lying, so that no foam can flow out of the can even when screwing on a new can)